Firstly I must stress that this is NOT an ambulance chasing job - we are casting a hard hitting campaign for an insurance company to make people aware of road safety.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND RETIRED PEOPLE IN THE THE EMERGENCY SERVICES (PARAMEDICS, AMBULANCE DRIVERS, NURSES, POLICE, DOCTORS, FIREMAN ETC), ALONGSIDE VOLUNTEER EMERGENCY SERVICE WORKERS (ST JOHNS AMBULANCE, BRITISH RED CROSS ETC).
If you are not retired and are working for the emergency services we would still like to hear from you however we would need permission from your associated organisation for you to be involved further.
We are looking for a diverse cast, reflecting British society across the country.
FIRSTLY WE NEED AN EMAIL FROM YOURSELF DESCRIBING ONE OF THE WORST INCIDENTS YOU HAVE HAD TO RESPOND TO AND THE IMPACT IT HAD ON YOU - How it made you feel (does NOT need to be road accident related). THIS NEED NOT BE LENGTHY IT CAN BE SHORT AS I AM SURE IT IS STILL VERY IMPACTFUL - please let me stress again that this is not ghoulish or ambulance chasing - it is for a hard hitting campaign.
Please email incident along with a photo of yourself (taken on mobile is fine) and your contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you could send to me as soon as you are able.
- It is important that you are comfortable having your photo taken as this is a photography project that will be published on the website and its social media platforms (e.g. Facebook and Instagram). This is a brand-sponsored article produced for Road Safety Week.
- We are asking you to send in a photo with the incident description only to ensure that the diversity of the UK is represented - no other reason than that.
- The shortlisted people will be interviewed over the phone and then the photographer would come to you to take a photograph. We will be looking to interview and photograph each of the participants during the weekday, during normal working hours. We can work around your schedule - there are no fixed dates but we would like to do this as soon as possible. We can anonymise the photos (i.e. not have the person face the camera) if the participant wishes.
- We will be providing £150 in expenses for each person we photograph and use in final campaign.
- Many thanks and should you have any queries please do not hesitate to call me on 020 8458 8898 or email email@example.com